Albanian Consulate in Monaco, Monaco
- AddressVilla Bellevue, 49 Rue Grimaldi, 98000 Monaco, Monaco
- Email[email protected]
- Phone(+33) 220.127.116.11.34,(+33) 18.104.22.168.32
This map displays the location of Albanian Embassy in Monaco
Submit Edits for "Albanian Consulate in Monaco, Monaco"
About Albanian Consulate in Monaco, Monaco
Albanian Embassy in Monaco runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Albanian, and international citizens in Monaco.The Albanian Embassy in Monaco supports Monacan citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Albanian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Albanian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Albania
- Want to apply and obtain Albanian Visa
Albanian Embassy in Monaco supports, Albanian Citizens when in Monaco through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Albania
- Need information on Local Medical system of Monaco
- Need info about local resources in Monaco
- Need new Albanian Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Albanian Elections
Visa and Passport services of Albanian Consulate in Monaco, Monaco
Albanian passport and visa from Albanian Embassy in Monaco are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Albania and Monaco.
The process of issuing Albanian Visa and Passport of Albania can take few weeks.*Please contact with Albanian Embassy in Monaco if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Albanian representations in Monaco
Albanian Embassy in Monaco is the only Albanian diplomatic mission in Monaco.
Albanian representations worldwide
Albanian Embassy In Monaco represents one of 110 consular and diplomatic representations of Albania all over the world.
Foreign representations in Monaco
Albanian Embassy In Monaco represents one of 34 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Monaco.