Albanian Consulate in Porto, Portugal
- AddressRua de Ceuta, 118 -4º - Sala 31, 4050-190 Porto, Portugal
- Fax(+351) 222 051 851
- Phone(+351) 222 050 994
This map displays the location of Albanian Embassy in Portugal
Submit Edits for "Albanian Consulate in Porto, Portugal"
About Albanian Consulate in Porto, Portugal
Albanian Embassy in Portugal runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Albanian, and international citizens in Portugal.The Albanian Embassy in Portugal supports Portuguese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Albanian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Albanian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Albania
- Want to apply and obtain Albanian Visa
Albanian Embassy in Portugal supports, Albanian Citizens when in Portugal through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Albania
- Need information on Local Medical system of Portugal
- Need info about local resources in Portugal
- Need new Albanian Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Albanian Elections
Visa and Passport services of Albanian Consulate in Porto, Portugal
Albanian passport and visa from Albanian Embassy in Portugal are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Albania and Portugal.
The process of issuing Albanian Visa and Passport of Albania can take few weeks.*Please contact with Albanian Embassy in Portugal if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Albanian representations in Portugal
In addition to the Albanian Embassy in Portugal, Albania also has 1 other representation in Portugal:
Albanian representations worldwide
Albanian Embassy In Portugal represents one of 110 consular and diplomatic representations of Albania all over the world.
Foreign representations in Portugal
Albanian Embassy In Portugal represents one of 127 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Portugal.