Chinese Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria
- AddressPlot 302-303 Ao. Central Area Abuja
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Chinese Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria
Submit Edits for "Chinese Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria"
About Chinese Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria
Chinese Embassy in Abuja runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Chinese, and international citizens in Nigeria.The Chinese Embassy in Abuja supports Nigerian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Chinese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Chinese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in China
- Want to apply and obtain Chinese Visa
Chinese Embassy in Abuja supports, Chinese Citizens when in Abuja or elsewhere in Nigeria through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to China
- Need information on Local Medical system of Nigeria
- Need info about local resources in Nigeria
- Need new Chinese Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Chinese Elections
Visa and Passport services of Chinese Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria
Chinese passport and visa from Chinese Embassy in Abuja are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in China and Nigeria.
The process of issuing Chinese Visa and Passport of China can take few weeks.*Please contact with Chinese Embassy in Abuja if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Chinese representations in Nigeria
In addition to the Chinese Embassy in Abuja, China also has 1 other representation in Nigeria:
Nigerian representations in China
- Nigerian Embassy in Beijing is the only Nigerian representation in China
Chinese representations worldwide
Chinese Embassy In Abuja represents one of 229 consular and diplomatic representations of China all over the world.
Foreign representations in Nigeria
Chinese Embassy In Abuja represents one of 95 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Nigeria.