Chinese Embassy in Accra, Ghana
- Address6 Agostino Neto Road, Airport Residential Area, Accra, Ghana, P.O.Box 3356
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Chinese Embassy in Accra, Ghana
Submit Edits for "Chinese Embassy in Accra, Ghana"
About Chinese Embassy in Accra, Ghana
Chinese Embassy in Accra runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Chinese, and international citizens in Ghana.The Chinese Embassy in Accra supports Ghanaian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Chinese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Chinese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in China
- Want to apply and obtain Chinese Visa
Chinese Embassy in Accra supports, Chinese Citizens when in Accra or elsewhere in Ghana through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to China
- Need information on Local Medical system of Ghana
- Need info about local resources in Ghana
- Need new Chinese Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Chinese Elections
Visa and Passport services of Chinese Embassy in Accra, Ghana
Chinese passport and visa from Chinese Embassy in Accra are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in China and Ghana.
The process of issuing Chinese Visa and Passport of China can take few weeks.*Please contact with Chinese Embassy in Accra if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Chinese representations in Ghana
Chinese Embassy in Accra is the only Chinese diplomatic mission in Ghana.
Ghanaian representations in China
Country of Ghana has 2 other representations in China:
Chinese representations worldwide
Chinese Embassy In Accra represents one of 229 consular and diplomatic representations of China all over the world.
Foreign representations in Ghana
Chinese Embassy In Accra represents one of 43 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Ghana.