Chinese Embassy in Amman, Jordan
- Address9 Jakarda Street, Rabyah, P.O. Box 7365, 11118 Amman
This map displays the location of Chinese Embassy in Amman, Jordan
Submit Edits for "Chinese Embassy in Amman, Jordan"
About Chinese Embassy in Amman, Jordan
Chinese Embassy in Amman runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Chinese, and international citizens in Jordan.The Chinese Embassy in Amman supports Jordanian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Chinese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Chinese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in China
- Want to apply and obtain Chinese Visa
Chinese Embassy in Amman supports, Chinese Citizens when in Amman or elsewhere in Jordan through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to China
- Need information on Local Medical system of Jordan
- Need info about local resources in Jordan
- Need new Chinese Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Chinese Elections
Visa and Passport services of Chinese Embassy in Amman, Jordan
Chinese passport and visa from Chinese Embassy in Amman are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in China and Jordan.
The process of issuing Chinese Visa and Passport of China can take few weeks.*Please contact with Chinese Embassy in Amman if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Chinese representations in Jordan
Chinese Embassy in Amman is the only Chinese diplomatic mission in Jordan.
Jordanian representations in China
- Jordanian Embassy in Beijing is the only Jordanian representation in China
Chinese representations worldwide
Chinese Embassy In Amman represents one of 229 consular and diplomatic representations of China all over the world.
Foreign representations in Jordan
Chinese Embassy In Amman represents one of 80 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Jordan.