Chinese Embassy in Baghdad, Iraq
- AddressAl-Mansour Melia Hotel Salhiyah, 8Feb, Post Office
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Chinese Embassy in Baghdad, Iraq
Submit Edits for "Chinese Embassy in Baghdad, Iraq"
About Chinese Embassy in Baghdad, Iraq
Chinese Embassy in Baghdad runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Chinese, and international citizens in Iraq.The Chinese Embassy in Baghdad supports Iraqi citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Chinese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Chinese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in China
- Want to apply and obtain Chinese Visa
Chinese Embassy in Baghdad supports, Chinese Citizens when in Baghdad or elsewhere in Iraq through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to China
- Need information on Local Medical system of Iraq
- Need info about local resources in Iraq
- Need new Chinese Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Chinese Elections
Visa and Passport services of Chinese Embassy in Baghdad, Iraq
Chinese passport and visa from Chinese Embassy in Baghdad are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in China and Iraq.
The process of issuing Chinese Visa and Passport of China can take few weeks.*Please contact with Chinese Embassy in Baghdad if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Chinese representations in Iraq
Chinese Embassy in Baghdad is the only Chinese diplomatic mission in Iraq.
Iraqi representations in China
- Iraqi Embassy in China is the only Iraqi representation in China
Chinese representations worldwide
Chinese Embassy In Baghdad represents one of 229 consular and diplomatic representations of China all over the world.
Foreign representations in Iraq
Chinese Embassy In Baghdad represents one of 41 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Iraq.