Chinese Embassy in Bamako, Mali
- AddressQuartier Hippodrome, Bamako, Mali
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Chinese Embassy in Bamako, Mali
Submit Edits for "Chinese Embassy in Bamako, Mali"
About Chinese Embassy in Bamako, Mali
Chinese Embassy in Bamako runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Chinese, and international citizens in Mali.The Chinese Embassy in Bamako supports Malian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Chinese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Chinese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in China
- Want to apply and obtain Chinese Visa
Chinese Embassy in Bamako supports, Chinese Citizens when in Bamako or elsewhere in Mali through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to China
- Need information on Local Medical system of Mali
- Need info about local resources in Mali
- Need new Chinese Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Chinese Elections
Visa and Passport services of Chinese Embassy in Bamako, Mali
Chinese passport and visa from Chinese Embassy in Bamako are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in China and Mali.
The process of issuing Chinese Visa and Passport of China can take few weeks.*Please contact with Chinese Embassy in Bamako if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Chinese representations in Mali
Chinese Embassy in Bamako is the only Chinese diplomatic mission in Mali.
Malian representations in China
Country of Mali has 2 other representations in China:
Chinese representations worldwide
Chinese Embassy In Bamako represents one of 229 consular and diplomatic representations of China all over the world.
Foreign representations in Mali
Chinese Embassy In Bamako represents one of 28 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Mali.