Chinese Embassy in Cairo, Egypt
- Address14, Baghat Aly Street, Zamalek, Cairo, Egypt
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Chinese Embassy in Cairo, Egypt
Submit Edits for "Chinese Embassy in Cairo, Egypt"
About Chinese Embassy in Cairo, Egypt
Chinese Embassy in Cairo runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Chinese, and international citizens in Egypt.The Chinese Embassy in Cairo supports Egyptian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Chinese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Chinese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in China
- Want to apply and obtain Chinese Visa
Chinese Embassy in Cairo supports, Chinese Citizens when in Cairo or elsewhere in Egypt through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to China
- Need information on Local Medical system of Egypt
- Need info about local resources in Egypt
- Need new Chinese Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Chinese Elections
Visa and Passport services of Chinese Embassy in Cairo, Egypt
Chinese passport and visa from Chinese Embassy in Cairo are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in China and Egypt.
The process of issuing Chinese Visa and Passport of China can take few weeks.*Please contact with Chinese Embassy in Cairo if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Chinese representations in Egypt
In addition to the Chinese Embassy in Cairo, China also has 1 other representation in Egypt:
Egyptian representations in China
Country of Egypt has 3 other representations in China:
Chinese representations worldwide
Chinese Embassy In Cairo represents one of 229 consular and diplomatic representations of China all over the world.
Foreign representations in Egypt
Chinese Embassy In Cairo represents one of 154 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Egypt.