Chinese Embassy in Damascus, Syria
- Address83, Rue Ata Ayoubi, Damascus, Syria
This map displays the location of Chinese Embassy in Damascus, Syria
Submit Edits for "Chinese Embassy in Damascus, Syria"
About Chinese Embassy in Damascus, Syria
Chinese Embassy in Damascus runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Chinese, and international citizens in Syria.The Chinese Embassy in Damascus supports Syrian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Chinese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Chinese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in China
- Want to apply and obtain Chinese Visa
Chinese Embassy in Damascus supports, Chinese Citizens when in Damascus or elsewhere in Syria through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to China
- Need information on Local Medical system of Syria
- Need info about local resources in Syria
- Need new Chinese Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Chinese Elections
Visa and Passport services of Chinese Embassy in Damascus, Syria
Chinese passport and visa from Chinese Embassy in Damascus are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in China and Syria.
The process of issuing Chinese Visa and Passport of China can take few weeks.*Please contact with Chinese Embassy in Damascus if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Chinese representations in Syria
Chinese Embassy in Damascus is the only Chinese diplomatic mission in Syria.
Chinese representations worldwide
Chinese Embassy In Damascus represents one of 229 consular and diplomatic representations of China all over the world.
Foreign representations in Syria
Chinese Embassy In Damascus represents one of 84 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Syria.