Chinese Embassy in Georgetown, Guyana
- AddressLot2, Mandela Avenue Botanic Gardens, Georgetown, Guyana
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Chinese Embassy in Georgetown, Guyana
Submit Edits for "Chinese Embassy in Georgetown, Guyana"
About Chinese Embassy in Georgetown, Guyana
Chinese Embassy in Georgetown runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Chinese, and international citizens in Guyana.The Chinese Embassy in Georgetown supports Guyanese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Chinese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Chinese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in China
- Want to apply and obtain Chinese Visa
Chinese Embassy in Georgetown supports, Chinese Citizens when in Georgetown or elsewhere in Guyana through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to China
- Need information on Local Medical system of Guyana
- Need info about local resources in Guyana
- Need new Chinese Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Chinese Elections
Visa and Passport services of Chinese Embassy in Georgetown, Guyana
Chinese passport and visa from Chinese Embassy in Georgetown are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in China and Guyana.
The process of issuing Chinese Visa and Passport of China can take few weeks.*Please contact with Chinese Embassy in Georgetown if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Chinese representations in Guyana
Chinese Embassy in Georgetown is the only Chinese diplomatic mission in Guyana.
Chinese representations worldwide
Chinese Embassy In Georgetown represents one of 229 consular and diplomatic representations of China all over the world.
Foreign representations in Guyana
Chinese Embassy In Georgetown represents one of 22 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Guyana.