Chinese Embassy in Kigali, Rwanda
- AddressB.P. 1345, 44 Boulevard de la Revolution, Kigali, Rwanda
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Chinese Embassy in Kigali, Rwanda
Submit Edits for "Chinese Embassy in Kigali, Rwanda"
About Chinese Embassy in Kigali, Rwanda
Chinese Embassy in Kigali runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Chinese, and international citizens in Rwanda.The Chinese Embassy in Kigali supports Rwandese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Chinese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Chinese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in China
- Want to apply and obtain Chinese Visa
Chinese Embassy in Kigali supports, Chinese Citizens when in Kigali or elsewhere in Rwanda through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to China
- Need information on Local Medical system of Rwanda
- Need info about local resources in Rwanda
- Need new Chinese Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Chinese Elections
Visa and Passport services of Chinese Embassy in Kigali, Rwanda
Chinese passport and visa from Chinese Embassy in Kigali are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in China and Rwanda.
The process of issuing Chinese Visa and Passport of China can take few weeks.*Please contact with Chinese Embassy in Kigali if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Chinese representations in Rwanda
Chinese Embassy in Kigali is the only Chinese diplomatic mission in Rwanda.
Rwandese representations in China
- Rwandan Embassy in Beijing is the only Rwandese representation in China
Chinese representations worldwide
Chinese Embassy In Kigali represents one of 229 consular and diplomatic representations of China all over the world.
Foreign representations in Rwanda
Chinese Embassy In Kigali represents one of 16 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Rwanda.