Chinese Embassy in Kuwait, Kuwait
- AddressYarmouk, Block 4, Street 1, Villa 82 , P. O. Box 2346 Safat , 13024
This map displays the location of Chinese Embassy in Kuwait, Kuwait
Submit Edits for "Chinese Embassy in Kuwait, Kuwait"
About Chinese Embassy in Kuwait, Kuwait
Chinese Embassy in Kuwait runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Chinese, and international citizens in Kuwait.The Chinese Embassy in Kuwait supports Kuwaiti citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Chinese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Chinese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in China
- Want to apply and obtain Chinese Visa
Chinese Embassy in Kuwait supports, Chinese Citizens when in Kuwait or elsewhere in Kuwait through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to China
- Need information on Local Medical system of Kuwait
- Need info about local resources in Kuwait
- Need new Chinese Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Chinese Elections
Visa and Passport services of Chinese Embassy in Kuwait, Kuwait
Chinese passport and visa from Chinese Embassy in Kuwait are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in China and Kuwait.
The process of issuing Chinese Visa and Passport of China can take few weeks.*Please contact with Chinese Embassy in Kuwait if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Chinese representations in Kuwait
Chinese Embassy in Kuwait is the only Chinese diplomatic mission in Kuwait.
Kuwaiti representations in China
Country of Kuwait has 2 other representations in China:
Chinese representations worldwide
Chinese Embassy In Kuwait represents one of 229 consular and diplomatic representations of China all over the world.
Foreign representations in Kuwait
Chinese Embassy In Kuwait represents one of 69 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Kuwait.