Chinese Embassy in Lima, Peru
- AddressJiron Jose Granda 150, San Isidro, Apartadado Postal: 375, Lima 27, Peru
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Chinese Embassy in Lima, Peru
Submit Edits for "Chinese Embassy in Lima, Peru"
About Chinese Embassy in Lima, Peru
Chinese Embassy in Lima runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Chinese, and international citizens in Peru.The Chinese Embassy in Lima supports Peruvian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Chinese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Chinese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in China
- Want to apply and obtain Chinese Visa
Chinese Embassy in Lima supports, Chinese Citizens when in Lima or elsewhere in Peru through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to China
- Need information on Local Medical system of Peru
- Need info about local resources in Peru
- Need new Chinese Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Chinese Elections
Visa and Passport services of Chinese Embassy in Lima, Peru
Chinese passport and visa from Chinese Embassy in Lima are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in China and Peru.
The process of issuing Chinese Visa and Passport of China can take few weeks.*Please contact with Chinese Embassy in Lima if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Chinese representations in Peru
Chinese Embassy in Lima is the only Chinese diplomatic mission in Peru.
Peruvian representations in China
Country of Peru has 2 other representations in China:
Chinese representations worldwide
Chinese Embassy In Lima represents one of 229 consular and diplomatic representations of China all over the world.
Foreign representations in Peru
Chinese Embassy In Lima represents one of 93 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Peru.