Chinese Embassy in Lisbon, Portugal
- AddressRua Pau de Bandeira, 11-13 (A Lapa), 1200-756 Lisboa, Portugal
This map displays the location of Chinese Embassy in Lisbon, Portugal
Submit Edits for "Chinese Embassy in Lisbon, Portugal"
About Chinese Embassy in Lisbon, Portugal
Chinese Embassy in Lisbon runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Chinese, and international citizens in Portugal.The Chinese Embassy in Lisbon supports Portuguese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Chinese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Chinese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in China
- Want to apply and obtain Chinese Visa
Chinese Embassy in Lisbon supports, Chinese Citizens when in Lisbon or elsewhere in Portugal through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to China
- Need information on Local Medical system of Portugal
- Need info about local resources in Portugal
- Need new Chinese Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Chinese Elections
Visa and Passport services of Chinese Embassy in Lisbon, Portugal
Chinese passport and visa from Chinese Embassy in Lisbon are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in China and Portugal.
The process of issuing Chinese Visa and Passport of China can take few weeks.*Please contact with Chinese Embassy in Lisbon if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Chinese representations in Portugal
Chinese Embassy in Lisbon is the only Chinese diplomatic mission in Portugal.
Portuguese representations in China
- Portuguese Embassy in Beijing is the only Portuguese representation in China
Chinese representations worldwide
Chinese Embassy In Lisbon represents one of 229 consular and diplomatic representations of China all over the world.
Foreign representations in Portugal
Chinese Embassy In Lisbon represents one of 127 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Portugal.