Chinese Embassy in Mahe, Seychelles
- AddressPO BOX 680, ST.LOUIS MAHE
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Chinese Embassy in Mahe, Seychelles
Submit Edits for "Chinese Embassy in Mahe, Seychelles"
About Chinese Embassy in Mahe, Seychelles
Chinese Embassy in Mahe runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Chinese, and international citizens in Seychelles.The Chinese Embassy in Mahe supports Seychellois citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Chinese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Chinese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in China
- Want to apply and obtain Chinese Visa
Chinese Embassy in Mahe supports, Chinese Citizens when in Mahe or elsewhere in Seychelles through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to China
- Need information on Local Medical system of Seychelles
- Need info about local resources in Seychelles
- Need new Chinese Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Chinese Elections
Visa and Passport services of Chinese Embassy in Mahe, Seychelles
Chinese passport and visa from Chinese Embassy in Mahe are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in China and Seychelles.
The process of issuing Chinese Visa and Passport of China can take few weeks.*Please contact with Chinese Embassy in Mahe if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Chinese representations in Seychelles
Chinese Embassy in Mahe is the only Chinese diplomatic mission in Seychelles.
Seychellois representations in China
- Seychelles Embassy in Beijing is the only Seychellois representation in China
Chinese representations worldwide
Chinese Embassy In Mahe represents one of 229 consular and diplomatic representations of China all over the world.
Foreign representations in Seychelles
Chinese Embassy In Mahe represents one of 19 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Seychelles.