Chinese Embassy in Muscat, Oman
- AddressHouse No. 1368, Way No. 3017, Shati Al-Qurum, Muscat, Oman
This map displays the location of Chinese Embassy in Muscat, Oman
Submit Edits for "Chinese Embassy in Muscat, Oman"
About Chinese Embassy in Muscat, Oman
Chinese Embassy in Muscat runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Chinese, and international citizens in Oman.The Chinese Embassy in Muscat supports Omani citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Chinese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Chinese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in China
- Want to apply and obtain Chinese Visa
Chinese Embassy in Muscat supports, Chinese Citizens when in Muscat or elsewhere in Oman through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to China
- Need information on Local Medical system of Oman
- Need info about local resources in Oman
- Need new Chinese Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Chinese Elections
Visa and Passport services of Chinese Embassy in Muscat, Oman
Chinese passport and visa from Chinese Embassy in Muscat are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in China and Oman.
The process of issuing Chinese Visa and Passport of China can take few weeks.*Please contact with Chinese Embassy in Muscat if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Chinese representations in Oman
Chinese Embassy in Muscat is the only Chinese diplomatic mission in Oman.
Omani representations in China
- Omani Embassy in Beijing is the only Omani representation in China
Chinese representations worldwide
Chinese Embassy In Muscat represents one of 229 consular and diplomatic representations of China all over the world.
Foreign representations in Oman
Chinese Embassy In Muscat represents one of 45 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Oman.