Chinese Embassy in Palikir, Micronesia
- AddressIndustrial Park, Palikir, Pohnpei, P.O.BOX : 1530, Kolonia, Pohnpei
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Chinese Embassy in Palikir, Micronesia
Submit Edits for "Chinese Embassy in Palikir, Micronesia"
About Chinese Embassy in Palikir, Micronesia
Chinese Embassy in Palikir runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Chinese, and international citizens in Micronesia.The Chinese Embassy in Palikir supports Micronesian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Chinese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Chinese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in China
- Want to apply and obtain Chinese Visa
Chinese Embassy in Palikir supports, Chinese Citizens when in Palikir or elsewhere in Micronesia through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to China
- Need information on Local Medical system of Micronesia
- Need info about local resources in Micronesia
- Need new Chinese Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Chinese Elections
Visa and Passport services of Chinese Embassy in Palikir, Micronesia
Chinese passport and visa from Chinese Embassy in Palikir are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in China and Micronesia.
The process of issuing Chinese Visa and Passport of China can take few weeks.*Please contact with Chinese Embassy in Palikir if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Chinese representations in Micronesia
Chinese Embassy in Palikir is the only Chinese diplomatic mission in Micronesia.
Chinese representations worldwide
Chinese Embassy In Palikir represents one of 229 consular and diplomatic representations of China all over the world.
Foreign representations in Micronesia
Chinese Embassy In Palikir represents one of 2 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Micronesia.