Chinese Embassy in Pyongyang, North Korea
- AddressKinmaul-Dong, Moranbong District, Pyongyang, D.P.R.K.
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Chinese Embassy in Pyongyang, North Korea
Submit Edits for "Chinese Embassy in Pyongyang, North Korea"
About Chinese Embassy in Pyongyang, North Korea
Chinese Embassy in Pyongyang runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Chinese, and international citizens in North-korea.The Chinese Embassy in Pyongyang supports North Korean citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Chinese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Chinese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in China
- Want to apply and obtain Chinese Visa
Chinese Embassy in Pyongyang supports, Chinese Citizens when in Pyongyang or elsewhere in North-korea through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to China
- Need information on Local Medical system of North-korea
- Need info about local resources in North-korea
- Need new Chinese Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Chinese Elections
Visa and Passport services of Chinese Embassy in Pyongyang, North Korea
Chinese passport and visa from Chinese Embassy in Pyongyang are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in China and North-korea.
The process of issuing Chinese Visa and Passport of China can take few weeks.*Please contact with Chinese Embassy in Pyongyang if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Chinese representations in North-korea
In addition to the Chinese Embassy in Pyongyang, China also has 1 other representation in North-korea:
Chinese representations worldwide
Chinese Embassy In Pyongyang represents one of 229 consular and diplomatic representations of China all over the world.
Foreign representations in North-korea
Chinese Embassy In Pyongyang represents one of 17 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in North-korea.