Chinese Embassy in Rabat, Morocco
- Address16 Avenue Ahmed Balafrej Souissi, Rabat Royaume Du Maroc
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Chinese Embassy in Rabat, Morocco
Submit Edits for "Chinese Embassy in Rabat, Morocco"
About Chinese Embassy in Rabat, Morocco
Chinese Embassy in Rabat runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Chinese, and international citizens in Morocco.The Chinese Embassy in Rabat supports Moroccan citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Chinese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Chinese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in China
- Want to apply and obtain Chinese Visa
Chinese Embassy in Rabat supports, Chinese Citizens when in Rabat or elsewhere in Morocco through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to China
- Need information on Local Medical system of Morocco
- Need info about local resources in Morocco
- Need new Chinese Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Chinese Elections
Visa and Passport services of Chinese Embassy in Rabat, Morocco
Chinese passport and visa from Chinese Embassy in Rabat are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in China and Morocco.
The process of issuing Chinese Visa and Passport of China can take few weeks.*Please contact with Chinese Embassy in Rabat if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Chinese representations in Morocco
Chinese Embassy in Rabat is the only Chinese diplomatic mission in Morocco.
Moroccan representations in China
- Moroccan Embassy in Beijing is the only Moroccan representation in China
Chinese representations worldwide
Chinese Embassy In Rabat represents one of 229 consular and diplomatic representations of China all over the world.
Foreign representations in Morocco
Chinese Embassy In Rabat represents one of 108 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Morocco.