Chinese Embassy in Santiago, Chile
- AddressPedro de Valdivia 550, Providencia, P.O. Box 3417, Santiago, Chile
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Chinese Embassy in Santiago, Chile
Submit Edits for "Chinese Embassy in Santiago, Chile"
About Chinese Embassy in Santiago, Chile
Chinese Embassy in Santiago runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Chinese, and international citizens in Chile.The Chinese Embassy in Santiago supports Chilean citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Chinese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Chinese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in China
- Want to apply and obtain Chinese Visa
Chinese Embassy in Santiago supports, Chinese Citizens when in Santiago or elsewhere in Chile through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to China
- Need information on Local Medical system of Chile
- Need info about local resources in Chile
- Need new Chinese Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Chinese Elections
Visa and Passport services of Chinese Embassy in Santiago, Chile
Chinese passport and visa from Chinese Embassy in Santiago are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in China and Chile.
The process of issuing Chinese Visa and Passport of China can take few weeks.*Please contact with Chinese Embassy in Santiago if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Chinese representations in Chile
Chinese Embassy in Santiago is the only Chinese diplomatic mission in Chile.
Chilean representations in China
Country of Chile has 3 other representations in China:
Chinese representations worldwide
Chinese Embassy In Santiago represents one of 229 consular and diplomatic representations of China all over the world.
Foreign representations in Chile
Chinese Embassy In Santiago represents one of 133 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Chile.