Chinese Embassy in Suva, Fiji
- Address147 Queen Elizabeth Drive, Fiji Private Mailbag
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Chinese Embassy in Suva, Fiji
Submit Edits for "Chinese Embassy in Suva, Fiji"
About Chinese Embassy in Suva, Fiji
Chinese Embassy in Suva runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Chinese, and international citizens in Fiji.The Chinese Embassy in Suva supports Fijian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Chinese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Chinese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in China
- Want to apply and obtain Chinese Visa
Chinese Embassy in Suva supports, Chinese Citizens when in Suva or elsewhere in Fiji through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to China
- Need information on Local Medical system of Fiji
- Need info about local resources in Fiji
- Need new Chinese Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Chinese Elections
Visa and Passport services of Chinese Embassy in Suva, Fiji
Chinese passport and visa from Chinese Embassy in Suva are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in China and Fiji.
The process of issuing Chinese Visa and Passport of China can take few weeks.*Please contact with Chinese Embassy in Suva if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Chinese representations in Fiji
Chinese Embassy in Suva is the only Chinese diplomatic mission in Fiji.
Fijian representations in China
Country of Fiji has 2 other representations in China:
Chinese representations worldwide
Chinese Embassy In Suva represents one of 229 consular and diplomatic representations of China all over the world.
Foreign representations in Fiji
Chinese Embassy In Suva represents one of 27 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Fiji.