Chinese Embassy in Yangoon, Myanmar
- AddressNo.1 Pyidaungsu Yeiktha Road, Yangon, Union of Myanmar
This map displays the location of Chinese Embassy in Yangoon, Myanmar
Submit Edits for "Chinese Embassy in Yangoon, Myanmar"
About Chinese Embassy in Yangoon, Myanmar
Chinese Embassy in Yangoon runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Chinese, and international citizens in Myanmar.The Chinese Embassy in Yangoon supports Myanmar citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Chinese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Chinese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in China
- Want to apply and obtain Chinese Visa
Chinese Embassy in Yangoon supports, Chinese Citizens when in Yangoon or elsewhere in Myanmar through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to China
- Need information on Local Medical system of Myanmar
- Need info about local resources in Myanmar
- Need new Chinese Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Chinese Elections
Visa and Passport services of Chinese Embassy in Yangoon, Myanmar
Chinese passport and visa from Chinese Embassy in Yangoon are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in China and Myanmar.
The process of issuing Chinese Visa and Passport of China can take few weeks.*Please contact with Chinese Embassy in Yangoon if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Chinese representations in Myanmar
In addition to the Chinese Embassy in Yangoon, China also has 1 other representation in Myanmar:
Myanmar representations in China
Country of Myanmar has 3 other representations in China:
Chinese representations worldwide
Chinese Embassy In Yangoon represents one of 229 consular and diplomatic representations of China all over the world.
Foreign representations in Myanmar
Chinese Embassy In Yangoon represents one of 34 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Myanmar.