Consul General of Cuba in Managua, Nicaragua
- Address3ra. entrada Las Colinas, 400 varas arriba, 75 al sur, Rpto. Las Colinas, Managua, Nicaragua
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Cuban Consulate in Managua, Nicaragua
Submit Edits for "Consul General of Cuba in Managua, Nicaragua"
About Consul General of Cuba in Managua, Nicaragua
Cuban Consulate in Managua runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Cuban, and international citizens in Nicaragua.The Cuban Consulate in Managua supports Nicaraguan citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Cuban economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Cuban Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Cuba
- Want to apply and obtain Cuban Visa
Cuban Consulate in Managua supports, Cuban Citizens when in Managua or elsewhere in Nicaragua through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Cuba
- Need information on Local Medical system of Nicaragua
- Need info about local resources in Nicaragua
- Need new Cuban Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Cuban Elections
Visa and Passport services of Consul General of Cuba in Managua, Nicaragua
Cuban passport and visa from Cuban Consulate in Managua are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Cuba and Nicaragua.
The process of issuing Cuban Visa and Passport of Cuba can take few weeks.*Please contact with Cuban Consulate in Managua if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Cuban representations in Nicaragua
In addition to the Cuban Consulate in Managua, Cuba also has 1 other representation in Nicaragua:
Cuban representations worldwide
Cuban Consulate In Managua represents one of 146 consular and diplomatic representations of Cuba all over the world.
Foreign representations in Nicaragua
Cuban Consulate In Managua represents one of 44 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Nicaragua.