Consulate for the Republic of Peru in Bahamas
- AddressSandrighan House, 83 Shirley Street
- Fax(+1-242) 3287727
- Phone(+1-242) 32285719
This map displays the location of Peruvian Consulate in Nassau, Bahamas
Submit Edits for "Consulate for the Republic of Peru in Bahamas"
About Consulate for the Republic of Peru in Bahamas
Peruvian Consulate in Nassau runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Peruvian, and international citizens in Bahamas.The Peruvian Consulate in Nassau supports Bahamian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Peruvian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Peruvian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Peru
- Want to apply and obtain Peruvian Visa
Peruvian Consulate in Nassau supports, Peruvian Citizens when in Nassau or elsewhere in Bahamas through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Peru
- Need information on Local Medical system of Bahamas
- Need info about local resources in Bahamas
- Need new Peruvian Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Peruvian Elections
Visa and Passport services of Consulate for the Republic of Peru in Bahamas
Peruvian passport and visa from Peruvian Consulate in Nassau are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Peru and Bahamas.
The process of issuing Peruvian Visa and Passport of Peru can take few weeks.*Please contact with Peruvian Consulate in Nassau if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Peruvian representations in Bahamas
Peruvian Consulate in Nassau is the only Peruvian diplomatic mission in Bahamas.
Peruvian representations worldwide
Peruvian Consulate In Nassau represents one of 130 consular and diplomatic representations of Peru all over the world.
Foreign representations in Bahamas
Peruvian Consulate In Nassau represents one of 29 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Bahamas.