Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Hong Kong
- Address5-6, Floors, Far East Finance Centre, 16 Harcourt Road, Central, Hong Kong
- CityHong Kong
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(+852) 28663420
- Phone(+852) 25294141
This map displays the location of Korean Consulate in Hong Kong, China
Submit Edits for "Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Hong Kong"
About Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Hong Kong
Korean Consulate in Hong Kong runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, South Korean, and international citizens in China.The Korean Consulate in Hong Kong supports Chinese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding South Korean economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting South Korean Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in South Korea
- Want to apply and obtain South Korean Visa
Korean Consulate in Hong Kong supports, South Korean Citizens when in Hong Kong or elsewhere in China through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to South Korea
- Need information on Local Medical system of China
- Need info about local resources in China
- Need new South Korean Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in South Korean Elections
Visa and Passport services of Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Hong Kong
South Korean passport and visa from Korean Consulate in Hong Kong are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in South Korea and China.
The process of issuing South Korean Visa and Passport of South Korea can take few weeks.*Please contact with Korean Consulate in Hong Kong if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
South Korean representations in China
In addition to the Korean Consulate in Hong Kong, South Korea also has 3 other representations in China:
Chinese representations in South Korea
Country of China has 2 other representations in South Korea:
South Korean representations worldwide
Korean Consulate In Hong Kong represents one of 69 consular and diplomatic representations of South Korea all over the world.
Foreign representations in China
Korean Consulate In Hong Kong represents one of 327 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in China.