Consulate of Fiji in Singapore
- Addressc/o Shangri-La International Hotel Management Pte Ltd, 1 Kim Seng Promenade, Great World City #06-01, 237994
This map displays the location of Fijian Consulate in Singapore, Singapore
Submit Edits for "Consulate of Fiji in Singapore"
About Consulate of Fiji in Singapore
Fijian Consulate in Singapore runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Fijian, and international citizens in Singapore.The Fijian Consulate in Singapore supports Singaporean citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Fijian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Fijian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Fiji
- Want to apply and obtain Fijian Visa
Fijian Consulate in Singapore supports, Fijian Citizens when in Singapore or elsewhere in Singapore through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Fiji
- Need information on Local Medical system of Singapore
- Need info about local resources in Singapore
- Need new Fijian Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Fijian Elections
Visa and Passport services of Consulate of Fiji in Singapore
Fijian passport and visa from Fijian Consulate in Singapore are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Fiji and Singapore.
The process of issuing Fijian Visa and Passport of Fiji can take few weeks.*Please contact with Fijian Consulate in Singapore if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Fijian representations in Singapore
Fijian Consulate in Singapore is the only Fijian diplomatic mission in Singapore.
Fijian representations worldwide
Fijian Consulate In Singapore represents one of 14 consular and diplomatic representations of Fiji all over the world.
Foreign representations in Singapore
Fijian Consulate In Singapore represents one of 84 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Singapore.