Consulate of Iceland in Yemen
- Address22 Moghny Street,, Sanaa
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(1) 263 074
- Phone7383 3499
This map displays the location of Icelandic Consulate in Sanaa, Yemen
Submit Edits for "Consulate of Iceland in Yemen"
About Consulate of Iceland in Yemen
Icelandic Consulate in Sanaa runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Icelandic, and international citizens in Yemen.The Icelandic Consulate in Sanaa supports Yemeni citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Icelandic economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Icelandic Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Iceland
- Want to apply and obtain Icelandic Visa
Icelandic Consulate in Sanaa supports, Icelandic Citizens when in Sanaa or elsewhere in Yemen through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Iceland
- Need information on Local Medical system of Yemen
- Need info about local resources in Yemen
- Need new Icelandic Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Icelandic Elections
Visa and Passport services of Consulate of Iceland in Yemen
Icelandic passport and visa from Icelandic Consulate in Sanaa are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Iceland and Yemen.
The process of issuing Icelandic Visa and Passport of Iceland can take few weeks.*Please contact with Icelandic Consulate in Sanaa if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Icelandic representations in Yemen
Icelandic Consulate in Sanaa is the only Icelandic diplomatic mission in Yemen.
Icelandic representations worldwide
Icelandic Consulate In Sanaa represents one of 43 consular and diplomatic representations of Iceland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Yemen
Icelandic Consulate In Sanaa represents one of 42 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Yemen.