Consulate of Slovenia in Croatia
- AddressSpinciceva 25 2100
This map displays the location of Slovenian Consulate in Split, Croatia
Submit Edits for "Consulate of Slovenia in Croatia"
About Consulate of Slovenia in Croatia
Slovenian Consulate in Split runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Slovene, and international citizens in Croatia.The Slovenian Consulate in Split supports Croatian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Slovene economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Slovene Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Slovenia
- Want to apply and obtain Slovene Visa
Slovenian Consulate in Split supports, Slovene Citizens when in Split or elsewhere in Croatia through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Slovenia
- Need information on Local Medical system of Croatia
- Need info about local resources in Croatia
- Need new Slovene Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Slovene Elections
Visa and Passport services of Consulate of Slovenia in Croatia
Slovene passport and visa from Slovenian Consulate in Split are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Slovenia and Croatia.
The process of issuing Slovene Visa and Passport of Slovenia can take few weeks.*Please contact with Slovenian Consulate in Split if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Slovene representations in Croatia
In addition to the Slovenian Consulate in Split, Slovenia also has 1 other representation in Croatia:
Croatian representations in Slovenia
Country of Croatia has 3 other representations in Slovenia:
Slovene representations worldwide
Slovenian Consulate In Split represents one of 104 consular and diplomatic representations of Slovenia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Croatia
Slovenian Consulate In Split represents one of 87 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Croatia.