Consulate of the Comoros in Barcelona, Spain
- Address185, Rue Balmes 08 006, Barcelona, Spain
This map displays the location of Comoran Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
Submit Edits for "Consulate of the Comoros in Barcelona, Spain"
About Consulate of the Comoros in Barcelona, Spain
Comoran Consulate in Barcelona runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Comorian, and international citizens in Spain.The Comoran Consulate in Barcelona supports Spanish citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Comorian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Comorian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Comoros
- Want to apply and obtain Comorian Visa
Comoran Consulate in Barcelona supports, Comorian Citizens when in Barcelona or elsewhere in Spain through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Comoros
- Need information on Local Medical system of Spain
- Need info about local resources in Spain
- Need new Comorian Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Comorian Elections
Visa and Passport services of Consulate of the Comoros in Barcelona, Spain
Comorian passport and visa from Comoran Consulate in Barcelona are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Comoros and Spain.
The process of issuing Comorian Visa and Passport of Comoros can take few weeks.*Please contact with Comoran Consulate in Barcelona if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Comorian representations in Spain
Comoran Consulate in Barcelona is the only Comorian diplomatic mission in Spain.
Comorian representations worldwide
Comoran Consulate In Barcelona represents one of 13 consular and diplomatic representations of Comoros all over the world.
Foreign representations in Spain
Comoran Consulate In Barcelona represents one of 340 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Spain.