Cuban Embassy in Astana, Kazakhstan
- AddressNo.18, Apto. 2, Prospekt Kabanbay, 1000, Ciudad Astana, Kazakhstan
- Email[email protected],[email protected]
- Fax8 (7172) 24 - 26 - 38
- Phone8 (7172) 24 - 24 - 67
This map displays the location of Cuban Embassy in Astana, Kazakhstan
Submit Edits for "Cuban Embassy in Astana, Kazakhstan"
About Cuban Embassy in Astana, Kazakhstan
Cuban Embassy in Astana runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Cuban, and international citizens in Kazakhstan.The Cuban Embassy in Astana supports Kazakh citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Cuban economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Cuban Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Cuba
- Want to apply and obtain Cuban Visa
Cuban Embassy in Astana supports, Cuban Citizens when in Astana or elsewhere in Kazakhstan through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Cuba
- Need information on Local Medical system of Kazakhstan
- Need info about local resources in Kazakhstan
- Need new Cuban Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Cuban Elections
Visa and Passport services of Cuban Embassy in Astana, Kazakhstan
Cuban passport and visa from Cuban Embassy in Astana are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Cuba and Kazakhstan.
The process of issuing Cuban Visa and Passport of Cuba can take few weeks.*Please contact with Cuban Embassy in Astana if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Cuban representations in Kazakhstan
Cuban Embassy in Astana is the only Cuban diplomatic mission in Kazakhstan.
Cuban representations worldwide
Cuban Embassy In Astana represents one of 146 consular and diplomatic representations of Cuba all over the world.
Foreign representations in Kazakhstan
Cuban Embassy In Astana represents one of 59 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Kazakhstan.