Cuban Honorary Consulate in Amman, Jordan
- Address111 Uqba Bin Nafei St., Jebel Amman 5th. Circle, Amman, Jordan, PO. BOX 941104
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(962-6) 592 7744
- Phone(962-6) 592 7733
This map displays the location of Cuban Consulate in Amman, Jordan
Submit Edits for "Cuban Honorary Consulate in Amman, Jordan"
About Cuban Honorary Consulate in Amman, Jordan
Cuban Consulate in Amman runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Cuban, and international citizens in Jordan.The Cuban Consulate in Amman supports Jordanian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Cuban economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Cuban Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Cuba
- Want to apply and obtain Cuban Visa
Cuban Consulate in Amman supports, Cuban Citizens when in Amman or elsewhere in Jordan through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Cuba
- Need information on Local Medical system of Jordan
- Need info about local resources in Jordan
- Need new Cuban Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Cuban Elections
Visa and Passport services of Cuban Honorary Consulate in Amman, Jordan
Cuban passport and visa from Cuban Consulate in Amman are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Cuba and Jordan.
The process of issuing Cuban Visa and Passport of Cuba can take few weeks.*Please contact with Cuban Consulate in Amman if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Cuban representations in Jordan
Cuban Consulate in Amman is the only Cuban diplomatic mission in Jordan.
Cuban representations worldwide
Cuban Consulate In Amman represents one of 146 consular and diplomatic representations of Cuba all over the world.
Foreign representations in Jordan
Cuban Consulate In Amman represents one of 80 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Jordan.