Embassy of Angola in Cotonou, Benin
- AddressZone des Ambassades - Carre 223, Houleme, Cotonou, Benin
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(+229) 21 30 21 47
- Phone(+229) 21 30 38 09,(+229) 21 60 97 27
This map displays the location of Angolan Embassy in Benin
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Angola in Cotonou, Benin"
About Embassy of Angola in Cotonou, Benin
Angolan Embassy in Benin runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Angolan, and international citizens in Benin.The Angolan Embassy in Benin supports Beninese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Angolan economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Angolan Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Angola
- Want to apply and obtain Angolan Visa
Angolan Embassy in Benin supports, Angolan Citizens when in Benin through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Angola
- Need information on Local Medical system of Benin
- Need info about local resources in Benin
- Need new Angolan Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Angolan Elections
Visa and Passport services of Embassy of Angola in Cotonou, Benin
Angolan passport and visa from Angolan Embassy in Benin are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Angola and Benin.
The process of issuing Angolan Visa and Passport of Angola can take few weeks.*Please contact with Angolan Embassy in Benin if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Angolan representations in Benin
Angolan Embassy in Benin is the only Angolan diplomatic mission in Benin.
Angolan representations worldwide
Angolan Embassy In Benin represents one of 85 consular and diplomatic representations of Angola all over the world.
Foreign representations in Benin
Angolan Embassy In Benin represents one of 25 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Benin.