Embassy of Angola in Gaborone, Botswana
- Address153, Nelson Mandela Road, Kapamyo , P. O. Box 111, Gaborone, Botswana
- Fax(+267) 39 75089
- Phone(+267) 390 0204
This map displays the location of Angolan Embassy in Botswana
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Angola in Gaborone, Botswana"
About Embassy of Angola in Gaborone, Botswana
Angolan Embassy in Botswana runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Angolan, and international citizens in Botswana.The Angolan Embassy in Botswana supports Batswana citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Angolan economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Angolan Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Angola
- Want to apply and obtain Angolan Visa
Angolan Embassy in Botswana supports, Angolan Citizens when in Botswana through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Angola
- Need information on Local Medical system of Botswana
- Need info about local resources in Botswana
- Need new Angolan Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Angolan Elections
Visa and Passport services of Embassy of Angola in Gaborone, Botswana
Angolan passport and visa from Angolan Embassy in Botswana are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Angola and Botswana.
The process of issuing Angolan Visa and Passport of Angola can take few weeks.*Please contact with Angolan Embassy in Botswana if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Angolan representations in Botswana
Angolan Embassy in Botswana is the only Angolan diplomatic mission in Botswana.
Angolan representations worldwide
Angolan Embassy In Botswana represents one of 85 consular and diplomatic representations of Angola all over the world.
Foreign representations in Botswana
Angolan Embassy In Botswana represents one of 31 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Botswana.