Embassy of Argentina in Damascus, Syria
- AddressRawda, Ziad Ibn Soufian, Damascus, Syria
- Phone00963113334167, 00963113334168, 00963113321707
This map displays the location of Argentinian Embassy in Syria
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Argentina in Damascus, Syria"
About Embassy of Argentina in Damascus, Syria
Argentinian Embassy in Syria runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Argentine, and international citizens in Syria.The Argentinian Embassy in Syria supports Syrian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Argentine economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Argentine Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Argentina
- Want to apply and obtain Argentine Visa
Argentinian Embassy in Syria supports, Argentine Citizens when in Syria through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Argentina
- Need information on Local Medical system of Syria
- Need info about local resources in Syria
- Need new Argentine Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Argentine Elections
Visa and Passport services of Embassy of Argentina in Damascus, Syria
Argentine passport and visa from Argentinian Embassy in Syria are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Argentina and Syria.
The process of issuing Argentine Visa and Passport of Argentina can take few weeks.*Please contact with Argentinian Embassy in Syria if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Argentine representations in Syria
Argentinian Embassy in Syria is the only Argentine diplomatic mission in Syria.
Argentine representations worldwide
Argentinian Embassy In Syria represents one of 146 consular and diplomatic representations of Argentina all over the world.
Foreign representations in Syria
Argentinian Embassy In Syria represents one of 84 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Syria.