Embassy of Bahamas in Havana, Cuba
- Address3006 5th Avenue e/30 y 32 Miramar, Playa , Havana, Cuba
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(+53) 7-206-9921
- Phone(+53) 7-206-9918,9
This map displays the location of Bahamian Embassy in Cuba
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Bahamas in Havana, Cuba"
About Embassy of Bahamas in Havana, Cuba
Bahamian Embassy in Cuba runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Bahamian, and international citizens in Cuba.The Bahamian Embassy in Cuba supports Cuban citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Bahamian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Bahamian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Bahamas
- Want to apply and obtain Bahamian Visa
Bahamian Embassy in Cuba supports, Bahamian Citizens when in Cuba through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Bahamas
- Need information on Local Medical system of Cuba
- Need info about local resources in Cuba
- Need new Bahamian Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Bahamian Elections
Visa and Passport services of Embassy of Bahamas in Havana, Cuba
Bahamian passport and visa from Bahamian Embassy in Cuba are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Bahamas and Cuba.
The process of issuing Bahamian Visa and Passport of Bahamas can take few weeks.*Please contact with Bahamian Embassy in Cuba if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Bahamian representations in Cuba
Bahamian Embassy in Cuba is the only Bahamian diplomatic mission in Cuba.
Cuban representations in Bahamas
- Cuban Embassy in Nassau is the only Cuban representation in Bahamas
Bahamian representations worldwide
Bahamian Embassy In Cuba represents one of 34 consular and diplomatic representations of Bahamas all over the world.
Foreign representations in Cuba
Bahamian Embassy In Cuba represents one of 90 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Cuba.