Embassy of Brazil in East Timor
- AddressAvenida Governador Serpa Rosa S/N, Bairro Farol, Caixa Postal 157, Dili - Timor-Leste
- Phone670-332-1728 (GERAL)
670-332-4203 (SEC. DO CHEFE DO POSTO)
This map displays the location of Brazilian Embassy in Dili, East Timor
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Brazil in East Timor"
About Embassy of Brazil in East Timor
Brazilian Embassy in Dili runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Brazilian, and international citizens in East-timor.The Brazilian Embassy in Dili supports East Timorese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Brazilian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Brazilian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Brazil
- Want to apply and obtain Brazilian Visa
Brazilian Embassy in Dili supports, Brazilian Citizens when in Dili or elsewhere in East-timor through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Brazil
- Need information on Local Medical system of East-timor
- Need info about local resources in East-timor
- Need new Brazilian Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Brazilian Elections
Visa and Passport services of Embassy of Brazil in East Timor
Brazilian passport and visa from Brazilian Embassy in Dili are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Brazil and East-timor.
The process of issuing Brazilian Visa and Passport of Brazil can take few weeks.*Please contact with Brazilian Embassy in Dili if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Brazilian representations in East-timor
Brazilian Embassy in Dili is the only Brazilian diplomatic mission in East-timor.
Brazilian representations worldwide
Brazilian Embassy In Dili represents one of 133 consular and diplomatic representations of Brazil all over the world.
Foreign representations in East-timor
Brazilian Embassy In Dili represents one of 10 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in East-timor.