Embassy of Burkina Faso in Tokyo, Japan
- AddressHiroo Glisten Hills 301, 3-1-17 Shibuya-ku, 150-0012
- Fax(03) 3400-6945
- Phone(03) 3400-7919
This map displays the location of Burkinabe Embassy in Tokyo, Japan
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Burkina Faso in Tokyo, Japan"
About Embassy of Burkina Faso in Tokyo, Japan
Burkinabe Embassy in Tokyo runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Burkinabe, and international citizens in Japan.The Burkinabe Embassy in Tokyo supports Japanese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Burkinabe economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Burkinabe Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Burkina Faso
- Want to apply and obtain Burkinabe Visa
Burkinabe Embassy in Tokyo supports, Burkinabe Citizens when in Tokyo or elsewhere in Japan through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Burkina Faso
- Need information on Local Medical system of Japan
- Need info about local resources in Japan
- Need new Burkinabe Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Burkinabe Elections
Visa and Passport services of Embassy of Burkina Faso in Tokyo, Japan
Burkinabe passport and visa from Burkinabe Embassy in Tokyo are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Burkina Faso and Japan.
The process of issuing Burkinabe Visa and Passport of Burkina Faso can take few weeks.*Please contact with Burkinabe Embassy in Tokyo if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Burkinabe representations in Japan
Burkinabe Embassy in Tokyo is the only Burkinabe diplomatic mission in Japan.
Burkinabe representations worldwide
Burkinabe Embassy In Tokyo represents one of 20 consular and diplomatic representations of Burkina Faso all over the world.
Foreign representations in Japan
Burkinabe Embassy In Tokyo represents one of 239 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Japan.