Embassy of Cameroon in Nigeria
- AddressBP : 863, Calabar
This map displays the location of Cameroonian Embassy in Calabar, Nigeria
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Cameroon in Nigeria"
About Embassy of Cameroon in Nigeria
Cameroonian Embassy in Calabar runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Cameroonian, and international citizens in Nigeria.The Cameroonian Embassy in Calabar supports Nigerian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Cameroonian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Cameroonian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Cameroon
- Want to apply and obtain Cameroonian Visa
Cameroonian Embassy in Calabar supports, Cameroonian Citizens when in Calabar or elsewhere in Nigeria through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Cameroon
- Need information on Local Medical system of Nigeria
- Need info about local resources in Nigeria
- Need new Cameroonian Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Cameroonian Elections
Visa and Passport services of Embassy of Cameroon in Nigeria
Cameroonian passport and visa from Cameroonian Embassy in Calabar are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Cameroon and Nigeria.
The process of issuing Cameroonian Visa and Passport of Cameroon can take few weeks.*Please contact with Cameroonian Embassy in Calabar if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Cameroonian representations in Nigeria
Cameroonian Embassy in Calabar is the only Cameroonian diplomatic mission in Nigeria.
Cameroonian representations worldwide
Cameroonian Embassy In Calabar represents one of 48 consular and diplomatic representations of Cameroon all over the world.
Foreign representations in Nigeria
Cameroonian Embassy In Calabar represents one of 95 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Nigeria.