Embassy of Comoros in Singapore
- Address101 Cecil Street, 11-09 Tong Eng Building, 069533
This map displays the location of Comoran Embassy in Singapore, Singapore
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Comoros in Singapore"
About Embassy of Comoros in Singapore
Comoran Embassy in Singapore runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Comorian, and international citizens in Singapore.The Comoran Embassy in Singapore supports Singaporean citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Comorian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Comorian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Comoros
- Want to apply and obtain Comorian Visa
Comoran Embassy in Singapore supports, Comorian Citizens when in Singapore or elsewhere in Singapore through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Comoros
- Need information on Local Medical system of Singapore
- Need info about local resources in Singapore
- Need new Comorian Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Comorian Elections
Visa and Passport services of Embassy of Comoros in Singapore
Comorian passport and visa from Comoran Embassy in Singapore are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Comoros and Singapore.
The process of issuing Comorian Visa and Passport of Comoros can take few weeks.*Please contact with Comoran Embassy in Singapore if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Comorian representations in Singapore
Comoran Embassy in Singapore is the only Comorian diplomatic mission in Singapore.
Comorian representations worldwide
Comoran Embassy In Singapore represents one of 13 consular and diplomatic representations of Comoros all over the world.
Foreign representations in Singapore
Comoran Embassy In Singapore represents one of 84 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Singapore.