Embassy of Cuba in Beijing, China
- AddressNo. 1 Xui Shui Nan Jie, 100600 Beijing, China
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(86-10) 6532 2870
- Phone(86-10) 6532 1714
This map displays the location of Cuban Embassy in Beijing, China
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Cuba in Beijing, China"
About Embassy of Cuba in Beijing, China
Cuban Embassy in Beijing runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Cuban, and international citizens in China.The Cuban Embassy in Beijing supports Chinese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Cuban economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Cuban Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Cuba
- Want to apply and obtain Cuban Visa
Cuban Embassy in Beijing supports, Cuban Citizens when in Beijing or elsewhere in China through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Cuba
- Need information on Local Medical system of China
- Need info about local resources in China
- Need new Cuban Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Cuban Elections
Visa and Passport services of Embassy of Cuba in Beijing, China
Cuban passport and visa from Cuban Embassy in Beijing are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Cuba and China.
The process of issuing Cuban Visa and Passport of Cuba can take few weeks.*Please contact with Cuban Embassy in Beijing if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Cuban representations in China
In addition to the Cuban Embassy in Beijing, Cuba also has 2 other representations in China:
Chinese representations in Cuba
- Chinese Embassy in Havana is the only Chinese representation in Cuba
Cuban representations worldwide
Cuban Embassy In Beijing represents one of 146 consular and diplomatic representations of Cuba all over the world.
Foreign representations in China
Cuban Embassy In Beijing represents one of 327 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in China.