Embassy of Cuba in Berlin, Germany
- AddressStavanger Str. 20, 10439, Berlin, Germany
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(030) 916 45 53
- Phone(030) 44717319
This map displays the location of Cuban Embassy in Berlin, Germany
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Cuba in Berlin, Germany"
About Embassy of Cuba in Berlin, Germany
Cuban Embassy in Berlin runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Cuban, and international citizens in Germany.The Cuban Embassy in Berlin supports German citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Cuban economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Cuban Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Cuba
- Want to apply and obtain Cuban Visa
Cuban Embassy in Berlin supports, Cuban Citizens when in Berlin or elsewhere in Germany through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Cuba
- Need information on Local Medical system of Germany
- Need info about local resources in Germany
- Need new Cuban Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Cuban Elections
Visa and Passport services of Embassy of Cuba in Berlin, Germany
Cuban passport and visa from Cuban Embassy in Berlin are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Cuba and Germany.
The process of issuing Cuban Visa and Passport of Cuba can take few weeks.*Please contact with Cuban Embassy in Berlin if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Cuban representations in Germany
In addition to the Cuban Embassy in Berlin, Cuba also has 1 other representation in Germany:
German representations in Cuba
- German Embassy in La Habana is the only German representation in Cuba
Cuban representations worldwide
Cuban Embassy In Berlin represents one of 146 consular and diplomatic representations of Cuba all over the world.
Foreign representations in Germany
Cuban Embassy In Berlin represents one of 492 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Germany.