Embassy of Cuba in Cairo, Egypt
- AddressNúmero 14, Calle 202, Deglaa, Maadi, Cairo, Egypt
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(20) 252-13324
- Phone(20) 252-13161
This map displays the location of Cuban Embassy in Cairo, Egypt
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Cuba in Cairo, Egypt"
About Embassy of Cuba in Cairo, Egypt
Cuban Embassy in Cairo runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Cuban, and international citizens in Egypt.The Cuban Embassy in Cairo supports Egyptian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Cuban economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Cuban Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Cuba
- Want to apply and obtain Cuban Visa
Cuban Embassy in Cairo supports, Cuban Citizens when in Cairo or elsewhere in Egypt through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Cuba
- Need information on Local Medical system of Egypt
- Need info about local resources in Egypt
- Need new Cuban Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Cuban Elections
Visa and Passport services of Embassy of Cuba in Cairo, Egypt
Cuban passport and visa from Cuban Embassy in Cairo are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Cuba and Egypt.
The process of issuing Cuban Visa and Passport of Cuba can take few weeks.*Please contact with Cuban Embassy in Cairo if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Cuban representations in Egypt
Cuban Embassy in Cairo is the only Cuban diplomatic mission in Egypt.
Egyptian representations in Cuba
- Egyptian Embassy in Havana is the only Egyptian representation in Cuba
Cuban representations worldwide
Cuban Embassy In Cairo represents one of 146 consular and diplomatic representations of Cuba all over the world.
Foreign representations in Egypt
Cuban Embassy In Cairo represents one of 154 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Egypt.