Embassy of Cuba in Conakry, Guinea
- AddressCorniche Nord Rue Rue DI 256 and DI 260, Dixinn commune, Conakry, Guinea
- Email[email protected]
- Fax30 46 95 28
- Phone30 46 95 25
This map displays the location of Cuban Embassy in Conakry, Guinea
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Cuba in Conakry, Guinea"
About Embassy of Cuba in Conakry, Guinea
Cuban Embassy in Conakry runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Cuban, and international citizens in Guinea.The Cuban Embassy in Conakry supports Guinean citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Cuban economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Cuban Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Cuba
- Want to apply and obtain Cuban Visa
Cuban Embassy in Conakry supports, Cuban Citizens when in Conakry or elsewhere in Guinea through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Cuba
- Need information on Local Medical system of Guinea
- Need info about local resources in Guinea
- Need new Cuban Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Cuban Elections
Visa and Passport services of Embassy of Cuba in Conakry, Guinea
Cuban passport and visa from Cuban Embassy in Conakry are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Cuba and Guinea.
The process of issuing Cuban Visa and Passport of Cuba can take few weeks.*Please contact with Cuban Embassy in Conakry if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Cuban representations in Guinea
Cuban Embassy in Conakry is the only Cuban diplomatic mission in Guinea.
Cuban representations worldwide
Cuban Embassy In Conakry represents one of 146 consular and diplomatic representations of Cuba all over the world.
Foreign representations in Guinea
Cuban Embassy In Conakry represents one of 26 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Guinea.