Embassy of Cuba in Dublin, Ireland
- Address2 Adelaide Court., Adelaide Road, Dublin 2, Ireland
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(353) 147 63 674
- Phone(353) 147 50 899
(353) 147 52 999
This map displays the location of Cuban Embassy in Dublin, Ireland
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Cuba in Dublin, Ireland"
About Embassy of Cuba in Dublin, Ireland
Cuban Embassy in Dublin runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Cuban, and international citizens in Ireland.The Cuban Embassy in Dublin supports Irish citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Cuban economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Cuban Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Cuba
- Want to apply and obtain Cuban Visa
Cuban Embassy in Dublin supports, Cuban Citizens when in Dublin or elsewhere in Ireland through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Cuba
- Need information on Local Medical system of Ireland
- Need info about local resources in Ireland
- Need new Cuban Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Cuban Elections
Visa and Passport services of Embassy of Cuba in Dublin, Ireland
Cuban passport and visa from Cuban Embassy in Dublin are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Cuba and Ireland.
The process of issuing Cuban Visa and Passport of Cuba can take few weeks.*Please contact with Cuban Embassy in Dublin if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Cuban representations in Ireland
Cuban Embassy in Dublin is the only Cuban diplomatic mission in Ireland.
Cuban representations worldwide
Cuban Embassy In Dublin represents one of 146 consular and diplomatic representations of Cuba all over the world.
Foreign representations in Ireland
Cuban Embassy In Dublin represents one of 87 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Ireland.