Embassy of Cuba In Gaborone, Botswana
- AddressPlot 1051 Semane Close, Ext 2, Gaborone, Botswana
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(267) 71310568
- Phone(267) 391 1485
This map displays the location of Cuban Embassy in Gaborone, Botswana
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Cuba In Gaborone, Botswana"
About Embassy of Cuba In Gaborone, Botswana
Cuban Embassy in Gaborone runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Cuban, and international citizens in Botswana.The Cuban Embassy in Gaborone supports Batswana citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Cuban economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Cuban Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Cuba
- Want to apply and obtain Cuban Visa
Cuban Embassy in Gaborone supports, Cuban Citizens when in Gaborone or elsewhere in Botswana through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Cuba
- Need information on Local Medical system of Botswana
- Need info about local resources in Botswana
- Need new Cuban Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Cuban Elections
Visa and Passport services of Embassy of Cuba In Gaborone, Botswana
Cuban passport and visa from Cuban Embassy in Gaborone are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Cuba and Botswana.
The process of issuing Cuban Visa and Passport of Cuba can take few weeks.*Please contact with Cuban Embassy in Gaborone if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Cuban representations in Botswana
Cuban Embassy in Gaborone is the only Cuban diplomatic mission in Botswana.
Cuban representations worldwide
Cuban Embassy In Gaborone represents one of 146 consular and diplomatic representations of Cuba all over the world.
Foreign representations in Botswana
Cuban Embassy In Gaborone represents one of 31 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Botswana.