Embassy of Cuba in Guinea-Bissau
- AddressAvenida Domingo Ramos, Rua 5 de Julio , Bissau, Guinea
- Email[email protected]
- Phone(245) 3201291,(245) 3201289
This map displays the location of Cuban Embassy in Bissau, Guinea - Bissau
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Cuba in Guinea-Bissau"
About Embassy of Cuba in Guinea-Bissau
Cuban Embassy in Bissau runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Cuban, and international citizens in Guinea-bissau.The Cuban Embassy in Bissau supports Guinean citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Cuban economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Cuban Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Cuba
- Want to apply and obtain Cuban Visa
Cuban Embassy in Bissau supports, Cuban Citizens when in Bissau or elsewhere in Guinea-bissau through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Cuba
- Need information on Local Medical system of Guinea-bissau
- Need info about local resources in Guinea-bissau
- Need new Cuban Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Cuban Elections
Visa and Passport services of Embassy of Cuba in Guinea-Bissau
Cuban passport and visa from Cuban Embassy in Bissau are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Cuba and Guinea-bissau.
The process of issuing Cuban Visa and Passport of Cuba can take few weeks.*Please contact with Cuban Embassy in Bissau if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Cuban representations in Guinea-bissau
Cuban Embassy in Bissau is the only Cuban diplomatic mission in Guinea-bissau.
Cuban representations worldwide
Cuban Embassy In Bissau represents one of 146 consular and diplomatic representations of Cuba all over the world.
Foreign representations in Guinea-bissau
Cuban Embassy In Bissau represents one of 12 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Guinea-bissau.