Embassy of Cuba in Maputo, Mozambique
- AddressNo. 492 Kenneth Kaunda Ave. , P.O. Box 387, Maputo, Mozambique
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(258) 2149 1905
- Phone(258)2149 2444
This map displays the location of Cuban Embassy in Maputo, Mozambique
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Cuba in Maputo, Mozambique"
About Embassy of Cuba in Maputo, Mozambique
Cuban Embassy in Maputo runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Cuban, and international citizens in Mozambique.The Cuban Embassy in Maputo supports Mozambican citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Cuban economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Cuban Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Cuba
- Want to apply and obtain Cuban Visa
Cuban Embassy in Maputo supports, Cuban Citizens when in Maputo or elsewhere in Mozambique through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Cuba
- Need information on Local Medical system of Mozambique
- Need info about local resources in Mozambique
- Need new Cuban Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Cuban Elections
Visa and Passport services of Embassy of Cuba in Maputo, Mozambique
Cuban passport and visa from Cuban Embassy in Maputo are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Cuba and Mozambique.
The process of issuing Cuban Visa and Passport of Cuba can take few weeks.*Please contact with Cuban Embassy in Maputo if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Cuban representations in Mozambique
Cuban Embassy in Maputo is the only Cuban diplomatic mission in Mozambique.
Cuban representations worldwide
Cuban Embassy In Maputo represents one of 146 consular and diplomatic representations of Cuba all over the world.
Foreign representations in Mozambique
Cuban Embassy In Maputo represents one of 46 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Mozambique.