Embassy of Cuba in Minsk, Belarus
- AddressUl. Krasnozvezdnaya 13, Minsk 220005,Belarus
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(+37517) 200 2345
- Phone(+37517) 200 0383
(+37517) 284 7636
This map displays the location of Cuban Embassy in Minsk, Belarus
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Cuba in Minsk, Belarus"
About Embassy of Cuba in Minsk, Belarus
Cuban Embassy in Minsk runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Cuban, and international citizens in Belarus.The Cuban Embassy in Minsk supports Belarussian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Cuban economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Cuban Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Cuba
- Want to apply and obtain Cuban Visa
Cuban Embassy in Minsk supports, Cuban Citizens when in Minsk or elsewhere in Belarus through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Cuba
- Need information on Local Medical system of Belarus
- Need info about local resources in Belarus
- Need new Cuban Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Cuban Elections
Visa and Passport services of Embassy of Cuba in Minsk, Belarus
Cuban passport and visa from Cuban Embassy in Minsk are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Cuba and Belarus.
The process of issuing Cuban Visa and Passport of Cuba can take few weeks.*Please contact with Cuban Embassy in Minsk if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Cuban representations in Belarus
Cuban Embassy in Minsk is the only Cuban diplomatic mission in Belarus.
Belarussian representations in Cuba
- Belarusian Embassy in Cuba is the only Belarussian representation in Cuba
Cuban representations worldwide
Cuban Embassy In Minsk represents one of 146 consular and diplomatic representations of Cuba all over the world.
Foreign representations in Belarus
Cuban Embassy In Minsk represents one of 51 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Belarus.