Embassy of Cuba in Windhoek, Namibia
- Address37 Quenta Street, Ludwigsdorf, P.O.Box 23866, Eros, Windhoek, Namibia
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Cuban Embassy in Windhoek, Namibia
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Cuba in Windhoek, Namibia"
About Embassy of Cuba in Windhoek, Namibia
Cuban Embassy in Windhoek runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Cuban, and international citizens in Namibia.The Cuban Embassy in Windhoek supports Namibian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Cuban economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Cuban Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Cuba
- Want to apply and obtain Cuban Visa
Cuban Embassy in Windhoek supports, Cuban Citizens when in Windhoek or elsewhere in Namibia through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Cuba
- Need information on Local Medical system of Namibia
- Need info about local resources in Namibia
- Need new Cuban Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Cuban Elections
Visa and Passport services of Embassy of Cuba in Windhoek, Namibia
Cuban passport and visa from Cuban Embassy in Windhoek are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Cuba and Namibia.
The process of issuing Cuban Visa and Passport of Cuba can take few weeks.*Please contact with Cuban Embassy in Windhoek if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Cuban representations in Namibia
Cuban Embassy in Windhoek is the only Cuban diplomatic mission in Namibia.
Namibian representations in Cuba
- Namibian Embassy in Havana is the only Namibian representation in Cuba
Cuban representations worldwide
Cuban Embassy In Windhoek represents one of 146 consular and diplomatic representations of Cuba all over the world.
Foreign representations in Namibia
Cuban Embassy In Windhoek represents one of 37 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Namibia.