Embassy of Egypt in China
- AddressNo. 2, Ri Tan Dong Lu, Beijing, China
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(8610) 6532 5365
- Phone(8610) 6532 1825
This map displays the location of Egyptian Embassy in Beijing, China
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Egypt in China"
About Embassy of Egypt in China
Egyptian Embassy in Beijing runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Egyptian, and international citizens in China.The Egyptian Embassy in Beijing supports Chinese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Egyptian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Egyptian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Egypt
- Want to apply and obtain Egyptian Visa
Egyptian Embassy in Beijing supports, Egyptian Citizens when in Beijing or elsewhere in China through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Egypt
- Need information on Local Medical system of China
- Need info about local resources in China
- Need new Egyptian Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Egyptian Elections
Visa and Passport services of Embassy of Egypt in China
Egyptian passport and visa from Egyptian Embassy in Beijing are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Egypt and China.
The process of issuing Egyptian Visa and Passport of Egypt can take few weeks.*Please contact with Egyptian Embassy in Beijing if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Egyptian representations in China
In addition to the Egyptian Embassy in Beijing, Egypt also has 2 other representations in China:
Chinese representations in Egypt
Country of China has 2 other representations in Egypt:
Egyptian representations worldwide
Egyptian Embassy In Beijing represents one of 151 consular and diplomatic representations of Egypt all over the world.
Foreign representations in China
Egyptian Embassy In Beijing represents one of 327 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in China.